This week's gold is a concise, curated round-up of the week's great stuff from around the Internet. Every Saturday. Every thing relevant to creating an all-around healthy business and life.
This week's gold:
- Seth Godin's Two Kinds of Hustle is concisely perfect.
- Do you worry what people might think? by Vanessa Anstee offers encouragement and practical tips for how to detach from the weight of worrying about what others may think of your business.
- Your choices change who you are. It's Your Choice by Michelle Ward is an excellent inside perspective on changing who you are through choices that make you uncomfortable.
- It's no secret that I'm a Studio AM fan. Build: By John Malecki is a trove of goodness.
- I think about disparity in the world almost every day. I often realize that we are incredibly wealthy. In case you need a dose of perspective, Crystal Paine's You're A Lot Wealthier Than You Realize will help.