This Week's Gold is a curated collection of gold I pick up as I travel around the Internet each week. I share it to help you create a healthy business and life. Follow via Feedly to ensure you don't miss out on any gold.
THIS WEEK'S GOLD:
- Enthusiasm and contempt are both self-fulfilling. Yep.
- And more from SG (as if we're that close) - Five Steps To Digital Hygiene. I love points 3 through 5.
- Tony Robbins Explains How to Survive the Startup Life Cycle by Will Yakowicz lays out a simple, yet essential concept for all business owners to understand. It may completely change the way you see your business (in a good way).
- Have you received random connection requests on LinkedIn? I love Brad Ferris's idea in How To Respond to Random LinkedIn Requests.
- Consistency is absolutely essential - in your personal character and your business. Without it, trust cannot be built. James Clear's piece Let Your Values Drive Your Choices holds the key to being consistent.