This Week's Gold is a tight, curated round-up of great content from around the Internet. Every Saturday. Every thing relevant to creating an all-around healthy business and life. Follow via Feedly to ensure you don't miss a thing.
This Week's Gold:
- I love managing, organizing and scheduling. Yet Chuck Blakeman is completely right that Being Disciplined, Organized and Scheduled May Not Help You Be Successful. The quote from his mother is gold.
- Not getting a ton of love on your website? Maybe it needs some rewriting. Why Your Website Isn't For You - It's For Your Buyer Personas by Kelly Fitzgerald discusses how your website should address your buyers needs, and not be all about what you want. Serving your buyers through every medium is essential for good business.
- Fear can be a huge monster that holds your business back. I've struggled with it. You know what you should do, but just can't seem to get it together. You're Not Lazy. You're Just Afraid. by Kate Swobada illuminates your laziness to help you push through the fear.
- Do your fonts need a refresh? I'm sure you can find something striking in The Big List of Free Fronts to Download 2015 compiled by Tim Brown. Personally, I'm digging Parker.
- Are you looking to grow in terms of employees? Scaling By "Delegation" Isn't Good Enough by Jason Cohen is incredibly wise and vital to keep in mind when growing your business.