This week's gold is a concise, curated round-up of the week's great stuff from around the Internet. Every Saturday. Every thing relevant to creating an all-around healthy business and life. Follow via Feedly to ensure you don't miss a thing.
This Week's Gold:
- Promise Tangeman's Dealing with Competition Like a Pro (Part 3) offers a healthy way to deal with feeling guilty about your own work in light of other's accomplishments. We've all been there, right?
- Brian Solis nails down some major big business issues in Companies Profit When Customers Suffer. Choosing shareholders over consumers is a zero-sum situation.
- It might get harder before it gets better (but it won’t be harder, forever) by Kate Swobada is majorly motivating. I love how she addresses our "I don't know"s with honesty being the best policy.
- I don't think people are doing what is put in them enough. We need your ideas, but we need them to come to life. An Idea Without A Plan Remains An Idea by Rowena Morais puts together the two essential (and simple) aspects of making an idea come to life.
- Tax season. Do you shutter? The Entrepreneur's Guide to Tax Season by Matt Gilger concisely clarifies write-offs and gives you a head start on what info you'll need for your accountant. Like many hard tasks, taxes don't have to be that painful if you're prepared.