This Week's Gold is a hand-picked (by me!) round-up of the week's great stuff from around the Internet. Every Saturday. Every thing relevant to creating your all-around healthy business and life. Follow the blog via Feedly to ensure you don't miss a week of gold.
This week's gold:
- Being perceived as too young in business is something I battle - not just externally, but internally. Alexandra Coppadge addresses how to proactively handle the external side in Overcoming the "She's Too Young" Perception.
- I love how Allie discerned her Habit Loop. It is making me examine my potential habit loops more critically.
- So much of what Seth Godin writes is gold. The Tragedy of the Last 10% concisely and beautifully articulates how getting to bottom dollar price in order to gain customers is not worth it.
- The One Thing Every Business Owner Needs To Do Each Day by Brad Ferris is a short, simple and is huge for perspective-changing if implemented.
- I think it's so important to live consciously. Yet I'm a terrible at it. Simply writing what is actually going on in life can be so illuminating. Michelle Ward's I’m yearning for _____ but am _____ instead is a great exercise to discover our desires versus our actions.
Breathe deep and enjoy your weekend friends!