Get ready for a hand-picked (by me!) round-up of the week's gold from around the Internet. Every Saturday. Every thing relevant to creating your all-around healthy business and life. Follow the blog via Feedly to ensure you don't miss a week of gold.
This week's gold:
- Our friends' son battled cancer for 4 years. Cancer lost last week and Trey went to be with Jesus. Trey's dad gave an incredible sermon at his church the day before his son's funeral. Easily gold.
- I love short points that concisely deliver wisdom. Bruce Kasanoff gives us 50 ways to Do Well By Doing Good in insightful bits.
- I truly believe that what you fear determines the ceiling of your life. Or, in other words, that what you fear is what you give your power to. Seth Godin nails this down in Choosing Those That Choose You.
- What's good for your body is good for your business. The One Thing You Can Do Every Day To Boost Your Productivity by Shanell Peterson is a good reminder to care for yourself in order to be productive.
- Mike Schall is a volleyball coach. His view on Celebrating the "Every Day" is how I want to view my "every day."
- What Kim Kardashian Can Teach Us About Contentment by Crystal Paine is beautiful and concise. You won't regret taking the time to read it.