I've always wanted to improve things. Relationships, houses, recipes and every organization I've been a part of.
My skills are discernment, unwavering commitment to excellence and giving truth even when it's hard. I easily see through things and can tell what's needed. I care so completely about things being right. I always want to give you truth out of what's best for you.
I have a heart for small businesses. I have romantic notions that the world would be better if every person did what was written in him or her. I work with artisans, craftsman and anyone passionately invested in their products. I help passionate people with the best products succeed.
My purpose is to come alongside artisans, craftsman and people monetizing their passions to help them create healthy, structured businesses. I help plan, structure and educate so that you can manage your business and better the world with it.
Facts and opinions:
- I have an almost life-long business education. My dad started an auctioneering business when I was young and I’ve been studying businesses since then.
- I have a B.S. in biology and an M.B.A. in management and I've known people far more intelligent than me who never went to college. Education is important, but it isn't everything.
- I love the creative challenge of baking.
- I'm a contributor at Successful Blog.
- I find working out and alternative rock cathartic.
- I’ve been fired once, which I was told is one of the best things that can happen to you and though I wouldn’t have agreed at the time, I couldn’t agree more now. In light of this, know you don't have to hide your "failures" around me. You're not your failures and neither am I.
- I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, now I'm a Raleighian.
- I love my pitbull Macie, my counterpoint husband Mike and my life-Savior Jesus.
- I’m also a person, like you, using my resources to make a difference in the world.
You have a story too and yours is original and purpose-filled.
Let’s better the world with our businesses,